Corporate HousingHave you heard of corporate housing before? Over the years, the housing market has changed dramatically and this housing solution is another option in the changing landscape that just might make your business trip more enjoyable.
As the name implies, this subset of the housing market originally catered to business travelers who needed a longer-term place to stay...one that improved upon the idea of staying in a hotel for weeks on end. Here at Shreveport Bossier Corporate Housing, we aim to provide a place for executives to live while relocating to the Shreveport or Bossier City area. Or, if your boss sent you on assignment to the area for a short-term project, we can help you make the most of your visit here.
Corporate housing often offers a cheaper alternative to hotel stays and comes with many amenities like your own home does. Our fully furnished apartments offer the conveniences of home, including kitchen supplies ranging from mixer and Keurig machine to paper towels and more. Need to wash your clothes every day after working on a short-term construction job? We’ve got you covered. Our housing solutions include washer and dryer units so you don’t have to mess with coin-operated machines or laundromats every week.
For employees moving to the area, our apartments and houses take away the stress of trying to find a new place to live while also helping you feel like you’re living at home. It can take time to find the right neighborhood for your family or to make sure that the new job is one you want to have long-term. Temporary housing can fill the gap by helping you start to establish roots in Shreveport while not taking on the responsibility of becoming a homeowner right away. In addition, your family will benefit from not having to immediately deal with the hassle of hauling tons of furniture to a new home.
Corporate housing can help a wider clientele
But what if you’re not a business traveler? You’re in luck...these fully furnished rentals can be the perfect solution for other guests as well.
- Medical student rotation housing - Med students needing a short term rental while on an away rotation can benefit from this type of housing.
- Military families looking for Barksdale AFB housing options can rent a home for their short- or long-term needs.
- Individuals or families recuperating after the loss of their home due to a fire, flood or other disaster. We can help by providing a safe, family- and pet-friendly environment.
- College students living far away from home.
- Vacationers in Shreveport or Bossier City who want to enjoy a warm climate and escape colder weather at home. Or, this type of rental can be appropriate for retirees who come to be with their children / grandchildren and don’t want to impose by living with them during a lengthy visit.
- Families needing a temporary housing solution in a residential area. Most hotels are near the highway and aren’t conducive for families with young children.
As you can see, corporate housing offers something for everyone. Feel free to contact Debi via phone or email today to see what options are available on your next visit to Louisiana!